Good luck to all our winged ones participating in events this weekend! We have Alison Conklin racing the DRC Sports Jax Sprint #3, Angie Bruhl racing the Jax Olympic, and a sizable group of winged ones racing Georgia Multisports GA Vets Tri in Cordele, including:
and possibly Tiffany Nunnally!
Who else is racing this weekend?
Shout out to Clayton Moss (7th), Rose Webb (7th), Taylor Shiver (8th), and Mike Rome (11th) who are all celebrating race-weekend birthdays!
The Post-Race Picnic will take place after race awards. A few reminders:
1. The picnic will be at Georgia Veterans Memorial State Park, the same venue as the race. We have picnic pavilion 2 rented for our use the entire day.
2. State park regulations prohibit alcoholic beverages in visible/obvious containers. Bring your solo cups! RCTC will not provide grown-up beverages.
3. Members + immediate family members will eat free, other guests are welcome at $10 for each adult.
4. If you RSVP’ed prior to the original cut-off date your event t-shirt will be ready for you that day!
5. Feel free to bring flotation devices and lawn chairs.
If you’d like to help with volunteer activities at the YMCA’s Youth Tri (August 16th), please email: susanstockstill@ (+ copy jsanders3027@ ) directly by MONDAY, August 11.
Revolutions: Triathlon Coaching, LLC has invited us to attend their upcoming Open Water Swim Clinic, with Club Seminole Head Coach Tori Richmond & RevTri Coach Annie Bowman!
Sunday, August 17, 2014
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Morcom Aquatics Center
Register + pay before Monday, August 11th – $50.00*
Members of Rose City Tri Club receive 20% off registration cost, if payment is received prior to 8/11
Check your inbox for complete details.
If you have any questions, please contact Tori Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 772-486-2460 (cell) OR Annie Bowman at email@example.com.