Hey Members! Whether you’re racing or spectating, please come on out to Cherry Lake for a post-race barbecue. Bring your families!
Saturday, May 4, 2013 | 11 am
3861 NE Cherry Lake Circle, Madison, FL 32340
We’ll supply charcoal, plates, napkins, utensils, condiments for burgers… plus water/Gatorade. You bring whatever you’d like to grill+eat, plus any extra ‘hydration’ you desire.
Anyone who’d like to bring food or beverages to share is welcome to post here.
Jennifer is bringing RAINBOW PASTA SALAD (w/cherry tomatoes & salami). Get in the potluck spirit! What are YOU bringing?
This is a lovely park with a dock, lots of shade, plumbing and hot water showers. Weather permitting, it can be a great place to get our post-race feeding frenzy on and recount our race-day stories.
Please RSVP by Saturday, April 27 , via the Facebook event or to Renee.
If you’re interested in accommodations at the park, please contact Neva Baltzell at the 4-H camp at 850-929-4429 or email@example.com.
(1) It’s local… Shorter drive, no hotel $$ + more sleep!
(2) There are 2 distances to choose from.
(3) You’ll be surrounded by friends to cheer you on! As of today we have 14 competing, plus more spectating…
(4) Aforementioned post-race club BBQ.
(5) Aforementioned flushing toilets + hot water showers. Luxury! 🙂